onsdag 15. september 2010

Blog assignments

A) Write a little something about yourself on your blog. 
My name is Odin, I'm sixteen years old and I live in a red house in Ladehammerveien 31A. In my sparetime I like to be with my friends, play football and basketball. But at the moment I ain't doing any sports because i broke my ancle during a football cup in Frederikshavn, Denmark, this summer. So when I'm not doing any sports some of the things I like to do is to hang around with my friends, watch TV and just mess around on the computer. I also have a lot of time to do my homework...


B) Write a short text where you reflect on the different ways the English language affects and influences you in every-day life. 
I'm surrounded by the English language everyday. I'm listening to music, watching English TV-series and browsing the internet. All in all I think that the English language affects me in many positive ways (see: the Mind map "Why do we need to learn English?"). One of them is that I learn more and more english for every day (vocabulary, grammar and pronunciation). But there's also something that can be negative about it, it's that many english words simply can take over for words in your own language (in this case: Norwegian). 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar